To request the help of an intern please fill out the form below.
- EA team staff may request an intern's assistance on a personal project in their home, ministry or relating to their children/ family/ pets.
- Your project needs to be something that is able to be accomplished safely in a four hour time frame OR communicated clearly that it is an on-going project that the intern is not committed to finishing.
- The intern should be treated with respect and gratitude while serving and should never be placed in a compromising situation (no one alone with someone of the opposite sex or put in a dangerous situation).
- Every effort will be made to assign an intern capable of the task requested, however, you may not request a specific intern.
- Interns will be allowed to respectfully decline if the situation makes him or her uncomfortable.
- The interns will be allotted a time slot in which to serve a missionary each week. The more flexible you can be with your time, the more likely you will be to get assigned an M to M.
- Requests for M to M will be handled in the order in which they are received and MUST be emailed to Angela with "M to M request" in the subject line and this form attached (or the equivalent info included in the body of the email).
- We reserve the right to discontinue this program if it is more detrimental than helpful to the team, the interns or the intern coordinator.